The AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE19) will be held June 9 through 12 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. With the theme, Innovating the Future of Water, new technologies and water sector innovations will be highlighted throughout the conference. EMA will be there attending committee meetings, meeting with industry leaders, and hosting a client reception. EMA has six presentations on the professional program:
- Intelligent Water System Maturity Model Drives Implementation of Effective Utility Management (EUM) Practices. Monday, June 10. Presented by Sandip Basu.
- Do You Have an Actionable Cybersecurity Plan? Start by Assessing Your Risk. Tuesday, June 11. Presented by Bob Reilly.
- How Old Is too Old — Time to Replace Your Meters Yet? Tuesday, June 11. Presented by Terry Brueck.
- Engaging Employees in Defining the Future of Water and Wastewater Operations Work. Tuesday, June 11. Presented by Sharon Peters.
- Conservation Collaborations with Portal Pilots: Stakeholder Engagement of the Future. Wednesday, June 12. Presented by Marla Hartson.
- Outage Management: Using Existing Interrelationships Between Processes and Technologies Across Departments to Meet Customer Needs. Wednesday, June 12. Presented by Brian Schrantz.
Register now for ACE19 to take advantage of this learning opportunity.